There are no current vacancies.
How to apply for a vacancy
- Submit CV and covering letter, and pop it over to us
- After the vacancy closes, we shortlist applicants to invite (by phone or email) to a first interview
- In first interview, we ask all candidates the same questions to assess them against the person specification
- Successful candidates are invited back for a second interview, conducted by the line manager and their manager, usually the managing director. This is structured the same way as the first
- After a candidate is selected, an offer will be made by phone. You'll then receive a written letter and contract in the post.
Who are we?
Our friendly and hardworking team can be found in Islington, central London, where we work on a wide portfolio of business-to-business trade media communications.
We are always looking to improve and grow, which means there are a number of exciting opportunities for the right candidate.
Why work for us?
As well as being passionate about our products and committed to learning and developing, Newtrade staff receive the following benefits.
- 25 days holiday
- Quarterly Performance Pay
- Annual Profit Share Scheme
- Monthly feedback meeting with standing ovations (Our take on Employee of the Month)
- Social events committee
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Stakeholder pension with employer contribution
- Personalised learning & development programme
We're also proud to be an Investors in People accredited company.
Tube: Angel tube (5 mins), Old Street (15 mins),
Bus: 205, 43. 214, 394
Located on City Road, we're brilliantly situated 5 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Angel Islington, the quirky Exmouth Market, and a 5 minute bus journey will drop you right in the heart of Liverpool Street. Head the other way, and you're in Oxford Street in 30 minutes.
Buses from Angel